Baby Photo Book Ideas
Your bundle of joy has finally arrived. And before you know it they’re already taking their first steps, saying that first word and showing you their first smile with their first few teeth. These are the moments you wish you could freeze in time and never lose them in a sea of other photos on your phone. By creating your own baby photo book you can treasure all their “firsts”.
Photo books as treasured first baby moments keepers
Baby photo books are perfect in a world where everything is becoming purely digital. It is the revolutionised way to treasure and protect your best memories. When creating a baby photo book you have full reign on choosing the images that mean the most to you. You can fill your photo book with beloved snapshots accessed right from your smartphone. Because why waste time when creating memories. So have fun while creating your baby photo book. Don’t hold back, and include those cute snapshots of their first bath even if they will be embarrassed when they’re teenagers;)
Our photo book ideas to get you inspired:
- Pregnancy photos: Start right from the beginning, include some pregnancy photos in your photo book. Because as much as this is for the baby, you are very much an important part of their life.
- The first time you held their hand right after they were born. The heart-warming image of their tiny fingers wrapped around yours represents how you will always be there for them.
- Sleeping photos: Babies are so cute when they are sleeping. You could just stare at them for hours. So include the sweet sleeping snapshots in your baby photo book. These sleeping moments will remind you how you had your heart melting minutes during those chaotic days.
- The fact that both their feet fit in the palm of your hand is a photo worth including in your baby photo book.
- Bath time: The best time where you see them explore the water and splash their tiny feet. So don’t forget to include some bath time pictures for your photo book.
- Eating time: This can be fun and messy, green beans all over their smiling faces and when they pull that face when they tasted something new. That is some worthy photo book content!
- Outside for the first time. It’s a great idea to include some sweet images of the curious expressions when they feel the grass on their feet for the first time to capture their growth as they become more mobile.
- Family pictures are amazing to include in the baby photo book. Playing with dad, being cradled by mom. Getting tons of love from grandma and grandpa and adorable photos playing with cousins or friends.
Baby photo book and its ever lasting value
All of this you can do your way! Whether you just want to document a first birthday or capture an entire year, you can create baby photo books for any occasion, what is important is that you have full control. These tiny humans fill our lives with the most joy and teach us the best lessons. So treasure their lives and create something worth commemorating with other family members and maybe even one day the grandkids!