How To Create A Wedding Photo Book
Wedding Photo Album and Wedding Photo Book
The photos captured on your wedding day are the most treasured memories, these snapshots freeze time and encapsulate your love story, serving as a sweet reminder of a whirlwind day. Such memories will only be dissolved on your Instagram feed where most of our warmest moments drown in an algorithm. A wedding photo book is a great and convenient way to compose your wedding album or create a second one in addition to the album one usually gets from the wedding photographer with more intimate and candid moments that a professional photographer couldn’t capture.
Wedding Photo Book Of Your Taste
A wedding photo book is purely your creation because only you know why some photos are more important than others because of the story they hold. In your wedding photo book you have full control over selecting your photos. You can include sweet photos taken by guests or yourself and enjoy the simplicity of curating and constructing your very own wedding photo book.
Wedding Photo Book: Tips and Ideas
To create your wedding photo book try some of our wedding photo book tips:
- Stick to a chronological order for a more logical flow; to truly tell the story of your wedding day first include all those nervous snapshots of curious faces waiting for the bride, of the bride looking at herself in the mirror for the first time and of the groom unaware of the beauty he is about to witness walk down the aisle. Then comes those emotional images of the ceremony, the tears while confessing your love and reciting the vows. Lastly don’t forget the reception, the amazing food, laughs and dance moves from your distance uncle, who let go too much on the dance floor.
- Include behind-the-scenes images, those are always the ones who tell the best stories. Dare to use those spontaneous, unstaged and intimate snapshots that reflect the moments that made you smile, warmed your heart the most or brought out the best ugly cry face ever!
- Make sure to include the people who made your day extra special, add those fun selfies with family and friends as well as the elegant photos with your wedding party.
- Don’t forget to add the photos that showcase the beautiful décor; from the table setting and wedding cake to the bouquet and the glistening wedding rings. The beauty always lies in the details.
- Speaking of details, include photos captured of the intricate beadwork and details of the wedding gown.
- The photo of your first dance as a newly wedded couple is very important as a symbolic image that represents how you are now one and together from this day on.
- Showcase the whole scene of the wedding: how it all looked from the distance, setting shots are as important as those with smaller details.
- The moment of throwing the wedding bouquet is always nice to come back to.
- Some selected shots from the party, surprises, games and competitions should definitely have a place in your wedding photo book.
Create Your Own Wedding Photo Book
And just like that you have created your very own stylish wedding photo book. Well equipped with your personal touch and most memorable moments, where you can relive your wedding day countless times. The best wedding gift to yourself, that never loses its value but only grows more important as time goes on.