1. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
1.1 Via the Application
Personal data refers to all types of information that may be directly or indirectly attributed to a natural person who is alive (hereinafter ‘Personal Data’). In order for the Service to work and be meaningful to you as a user, we must collect Personal Information. We collect and process the following Personal Information about you.
1.2 Via the Homepage
2. SENSITIVE PERSONAL DATA
Sensitive personal data are data that reveal racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union activities, physical or mental health, or sexual life (hereinafter ‘Sensitive Personal Data’). Health information may include sick leave, pregnancy and doctor visits. Depending on which images and text material you choose to share with us, we may process Sensitive Personal Data in the context of the Service.
3. WHAT DO WE USE PERSONAL DATA FOR?
We will process the Personal Data we collect for the following purposes:
- In order for us to communicate with you.
- To deliver the Service and ensure that the Service is working properly.
- To offer you the opportunity to order personal products again.
- To analyze your use of the Service to improve the Service and develop new products and services.
- To manage your account and use of the Service, as well as communicate with you, for example, through notifications, email, and other means
4. INFORMATION FROM OTHERS
In some cases, we may supplement the personal data you provide with information from others in order to evaluate and improve the digital channels and the Service.
5. INFORMATION TO OTHERS
6. TRANSFER TO THIRD COUNTRIES
In the event that we hire suppliers outside the EU / EEA, such as cloud service providers, we will take all reasonable legal, technical and organisational measures to ensure that your personal information is handled securely and with an adequate level of protection.
7. DELETION OF DATA
Your personal data will not be retained for longer than is necessary for the purpose of processing and we will delete personal data in accordance with the applicable laws.
8. RIGHT TO REQUEST INFORMATION
You are entitled to request details about what personal information, if any, we are processing about you, as well as to have any incorrect information corrected once per year. If you want to know whether we process any Personal Data about you, you can send a written and signed request to us (see “Contact Information” below).